Update

Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Alright, sorry for not posting at all. I just haven't felt up to it.
First up on the agenda is to change my theme to one that people can actually follow me on Google. I kind of want this blog to get some followers and comments so I don't feel like I'm doing it for nothing. But that's just me. I also need to change the name.
Second, I might start to post small snippets in Romanian. I am currently teaching myself the language and I find it beautiful.~ I should get my language book tomorrow. For now I am studying on LiveMocha.
That's mostly it. I'll probably start to post more in the summer because school will be out and everything. I'll probably start to get on IMVU again too. Once I change my theme again, you can post your username in the comments.~

Well, that's all for now. Thank you for reading.
Salut!
Alyssa~

0 comments:

Post a Comment