Vacation + Comment Box

Sunday, August 12, 2012
Hi guys! ^-^ I just got back from vacation last night. Well this morning at like 2 am. xD But nayway, I had some fun. It was ok I guess. But we didn't get to go parasailing... Which sucks. The weather was too bad. But other than that we did semi-fun stuff. But yeah. It was a 13 hour drive. @_@ But I'm glad to be back ^-^ Because today we get to pick up  my cat. ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ He was staying at a care taker while we were away. I don't think anyone reads this, but that's alright. I don't know how to add a follow button for your blog. o.o So if anyone knows how to do that, tell me in the comment box. o.o



But anyway. I added a comment box on the side for you to comment. o.o So please no spam, or bad stuff. >_> Thanks guys ^-^


さよなら!~、
ピコ

0 comments:

Post a Comment